How can I order ?
IT’S SIMPLE. Contact us through the contact form of the web with your request. We will give you an answer as soon as possible.
Do you have a product catalog ?
Our products are 100% customizable and we do not have a product catalog. Nevertheless, you can download the fact sheets. You will find the calibers and references we can produce
Is it possible to make a custom mold ?
YES. It’s possible. Send us your inquiry and our R & D department will do a complete study and will inform you of feasibility, cost and lead time.
How do I order paper trays with my logo ?
- 1 ° You send us your logo in high resolution. Ideally in vector image. With your graphic chart, colors, fonts, etc. (jpeg – pdf – ai)
- 2 ° We will propose, within the limits imposed by our manufacturing processes, a “layout” for your future cells.
- 3 ° When we get your approval, we will manufacture a printed prototype which is free for 1 copy.
How long does a customized paper trays order take to get to my warehouse ?
Once you have approved de design, we place the order for the necessary printing clichés and colors. This takes three or four weeks. After that, our standard production time is two additional weeks to which we must add the transport.
Can I have samples ?
YES. We can send you samples. For this we need:
- The size of the cells (60×40 – 50×30 – 40×30) and the size / number of fruits
- The quality of the paper: single 60g or double 120g, or the “padded” 82g
- If you want a different color from the standard (white kraft or natural kraft) or if you want to customize the paper trays with your logo or brand
- The quantity / volume of sales planned
- The delivery address and the VAT number of your company
Who is in charge of the transport ?
We work with several companies specialized in the transport of goods and we can offer you a transport price. However, if you have a better solution than ours, we will be happy to prepare the merchandise so that you come to withdraw it
What qualities of paper do you offer ?
We use virgin kraft paper, white or natural colored, whose long fibers allow the formation of the fruit cells in our paper trays
We offer paper in 60 g / m², 120g / m² and 82g / m².
- The 60g is a single sheet quality and is suitable for transport and store presentation of most fruits.
- For more demanding customers, we manufacture our cells in 2x60g / m². The quality 120g / m² is double leaf and allows to present the fruit with an angle in the stalls, in addition to providing better protection.
- The 82g / m² quality is composed of a sheet of 60g / m² kraft paper and a 22g / m² sheet of absorbent paper. Ideal for the most delicate fruits and available exclusively in white
Can I receive my invoices by mail ?
YES. Within our project of progressive abandonment of paper, you just have to give us an active email address and we will send you all the invoices by email.
What is the delivery deadline ?
Our standard production time is two weeks. To this we must add the transport time.
What is the minimum order ?
The minimum order is one complete pallet per reference / caliber. There is the possibility of assembling a mixed pallet if the merchandise is available in our warehouse.
Is there a distributor in my area ?
Naturalvi has a network of partners and distributors around the world. Proud of this network, Naturalvi supports its distributors by preserving their customers. We can therefore give you the list of our partners by specifying your location
How are the NATURALVI paper trays packed ?
The paper cells are packaged in cardboard american boxes, themselves placed on a wooden pallet. The quantity per box differs according to the format and the quality. We can ship on 100×120 pallets or 80×120 pallets or Europe pallets.